Pages

Monday, August 8, 2011

Musical equipment I am offering for sale


There simply isn't enough time in any day to achieve all that I set out to do, and the following items might find a home where they would be put to better use.

I have chosen to sell the following items:

1.) 1970 Farfisa Fast 2 Combo OrganThis instrument is a Farfisa Fast 2.  $250

It is in the original condition that bought it 2 years ago. A previous owner thought it was a 'good idea' to paint the beautiful 1960's - 1970's orange case black. Although I definitely don't disagree with that choice, and I had plans to somehow remove the black paint, I postponed that project.
The highest key on the keyboard, "E" does not work, but otherwise, every voice and every key works on the instrument.

I'm selling this keyboard because I have 28 keyboard instruments, and we have recently bought a home and we have to downsize - and I have a downpayment on that house on a credit card that I have to pay off! The reason this instrument is only $300 is that the same model (unaltered) is available on eBay for over $600. Since this combo organ has been spray painted and the highest key doesn't play, I have cut the price in half - $300 firm.
 

 

2) ChromaHarp Autoharp
With its case and tuning tool - $125.

I bought this instrument with the intent to learn to play it. For the sake of all within earshot, I'll stick with keys!

This instrument has had recent professional servicing including tuning, cleaning, and several strings replaced. a new tuning hammer / wrench / tool (still in the bag) is included.

 

Please call or text Michael at 314-304-5413, or e-mail me at: MJKeller568@aol.com with contact information.

 ***PLEASE NOTE***
I will not ship these items.

- Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment