Pages

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Booker T & The MGs - "Meditation"

For whatever reason, Facebook / YouTube are misbehaving at the moment.

At any rate.....

Clip of the day:

"Meditation" by Booker T & The MGs.
This song accurately represents my mood today, "Melancholy, but I like balls with my melancholy!"
I like the sauce at 2:04, and the full-throttle at 2:27, accompanied by the brass.
Even though I still have a beef with him, he's still in front of the pack.
(His show at this year's Blues Fest in St. Louis left a bad taste in my mouth!)


This is one of the songs that I truly want played at my memorial service. I'll post another tomorrow.



I will dedicate this one to you, Bob (Cassilly). Here's to you! Thanks for bucking the system, challenging adversary, and for making dreams and visions a reality.

- Michael





1 comment: