Pages

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Would you like an upsized side of Hate to go with your Chick-Fil-A Sandwich?





"Reverend" Andrew J Willis

River of Life Church
11300 West Rd. 
Houston, Texas 77065 


Contrary to what some folk might say, I really am "The Eternal Girl Scout", in the fact that I am an optimist, and that I will give people 'the benefit of the doubt." From a surface view, that assertion would be correct, but I know myself better than anyone else. Do we think, perhaps, rather than "giving people the benefit of the doubt", I am actually handing their free will enough rope to hang themselves? I think that is more the reality of the situation.

I promise I will bring this jet in for a landing, and I will get to the matter at hand (Rev. Dr. Pastor Minister Andrew J Willis) but first some history.

Lots of history....... :

In May of 1968, I was born into a Pentecostal Church congregation in Hannibal, MO. The minister was Rev. Calvin Albert. "Reverend" Andrew J Willis is Calvin Albert's grandson.

Both Tina Turner and Elvis Presley got their start in a Pentecostal church.  Tina Turner later became Buddhist, and credits that change for her return to popularity starting in 1983, and continuing to this date.  (What does that tell you?)



Everybody on the planet has a 'currency', in a manner of speaking.  There is a driving force that makes us tick, and that force varies, to one degree or another, on the particular individual. Contrary to a very popular belief, monetary value is actually some distance down most people's list of "Most Valuable Currencies".  It is a true statement that a lot of individuals are driven by money.  If I did not believe that a large percentage of the world's population is driven by wanting / needing more money, I would have to build a palace beside Cleopatra's on DeNial.  


HOWEVER.....

There are many other currencies besides actual money that drive us.  For many children (!!) in this day and age, having their own smart phone or playing electronic games holds high value in their belief system.  If you would take those devices away from most children these days, you would be dealing with a very angry youngster.  Power or Control is another powerful currency, and the list of 'currencies' could continue for quite some length.  

From a very early age - since I was first understood the concept of time, I realized that TIME is probably the only non-renewable resource available to us.  If you pour water on the ground, it will eventually find it's way back into the system, whether it is a sewer drain, or through evaporation back into the atmosphere.  If you burn a piece of wood, for example, gasses are released into the atmosphere, and we are left with ash (carbon, etc).  The only thing that actually truly disappears from the face of this planet is TIME.  Once it is gone - it's gone for good!  

Please don't misunderstand me.  I don't like 'waste', period. 

I don't waste materials (which wastes money, which wastes time that you worked for the money!), I don't like wasting money (see above), I don't like wasting food (which is wasting time shopping for the food, energy to bring it home and put it in the refrigerator, energy the refrigerator uses to keep that food cold, money spent on that food, and ultimately - time is wasted working for the money that is wasted on the food that is wasted!  In the end, it always comes back to TIME. You can buy new things.  You can make more money. Even if you have the financial resources of Mr. Bill Gates, who can most likely afford the best medical care available, one all of his "Get Out Of Jail Free" cards have been redeemed, it will be his time to go.  His money - and your money - ultimately won't buy you more time.  

About personal beliefs:

Since it has never been proven that ANYBODY has reappeared to us after death, we have no proof that your TIME will continue after your demise.  (If somebody HAS reappeared to you, and you have undeniable proof that they have returned to you, you are missing out on a huge financial boon AND you need to contact a daytime talk show (Maury, Montel, SOMEBODY!)

The moral of this 'chapter' is this:

I really loathe wasting my time on things.... issues.... people, etc, that aren't worth the expense of priceless time that I will waste on such subjects.

There are so many things wrong with the exchange (and the person!) that I am about to address, that the 'time budget' that I will have to spend almost exceeds the value of the assistance I can offer to the matter at hand.  I spent the past several days haggling with myself, weighing "Is the time I am going to spend worth spending, or not?  Can I help anybody?  Or, should I 'Let it go', and move on?  "Letting it go" does in no way indicate that I support bigotry, or that the behaviors and actions and I am about to discuss are in any manner "OK".  They will never be "OK".

While we're on the subject of being "OK", let's discuss 'Forgiveness".  Most people misunderstand 'forgiveness' altogether.  They believe that in 'Forgiving' a person who has wronged you, you are doing the perpetrator a favor.  In a manner of speaking, you would be giving the perp a gift, of sorts.  My belief system will not allow me to use 'Forgiveness' in this fashion. 'Forgiveness' is designed for one thing, and one thing only:  To allow the victim to escape from the overpowering dark, oppressive shadow of hate,  anger and injury that was thrown over him by the person who wronged him.  Forgiveness is a gift to the GIVER, and never for the offender.  I haven't yet released myself from the crap that Andrew Willis spews, but it won't be long before I completely free myself of him.  I have a story to tell before it's 'all over'.


My final decision is that I know beyond the reason of any doubt that I cannot and will not be able to help the person - "Rev. Dr. Pastor Minister Andrew J. Willis" - that I am addressing in this blog.  He is, more-or-less, a lost case, and he will have to see the need to help himself, and to make the necessary changes to make him the human that he THINKS he is.  Nonetheless, I do hope other individuals will absorb the information I am working to provide, and that they might:

1) make a positive change in their lives. 
2) help others that need support and encouragement 
3) receive general enlightenment on the subject of hate and bigotry, in all forms, whether blatant or insidious.


ABOUT "OPINIONS":

If I hear "What's the big deal? It's only one guy's opinion!" one more time, I'm going to either crap myself, or I'm going to puke until I die!

Pardon the ill-timed pun, but I have to say, "Get it straight, people!"

THIS is an opinion:

Question:  "Do you like Blue or Red?"
Answer:  "I like red!"

There.  That's an opinion.

Stating whether or not gay relationships should have equal rights as other relationships is not "just an opinion."

Can you make a list of how many other circumstances your "opinion" would keep me from :

1) Going into a hospital room and seeing my partner of 10 years (which is, quite frankly, longer than most 'straight' marriages these days!)  In the past, I have had to fight hospital staff just to be 'allowed' to visit someone I love because I'm not 'legal family."
I'm sure you already know the spot on my body that hospital security can kiss!  I've directed them to that spot a couple times in the past.

2) Your 'opinion' shouldn't keep me from getting social security benefits should my partner die before I do.  My opinion doesn't stop you from getting your benefits, and your 'opinion' shouldn't stop me from getting mine.

3)  Your 'opinion' shouldn't keep me from sharing insurance benefits  with my partner.  I am extremely thankful for businesses who have gone above and beyond the average ignorant American, and they have done the right thing by offering same sex partners shared insurance benefits.

ATTENTION:

Congratulations goes to  Monsanto Co., Anheuser-Busch Inc., Boeing Co., AT&T Inc., Bank of America Corp., MasterCard, KPMG LLP, Harrah’s Entertainment Inc. and several large law firms.  They have received perfect scores in the 2010 Human Rights Campaign Foundation Corporate Equality Index, which rated 590 large public companies, private for-profit businesses and law firms across the country on a number of Lesbian Gay Bisexual and Transgender-related criteria.

THANK YOU, THANK YOU!

(You can easily see that there are people among us that are thinking of people other than themselves, and one of those people is not:

REV. DR. PASTOR MINISTER Andrew J Willis from 
River of Life Church 11300 West Rd. 
Houston, Texas 77065 )

Dear readers, you must understand and embrace the difference between "opinion" and "oppression".  The huge difference between the two makes all the difference.
_______________________________________________
 



Andrew, let's talk about "Traditional Family Values".  I have seen on FaceBook that you belong to several groups that cling tightly to their "Traditional Family Values".

Before we discuss your own 'traditional family' (and you know I will!), let's define the word "Tradition": 

1. a long-established or inherited way of thinking or acting.
2. a continuing pattern of culture beliefs or practices.

"Tradition", in general is a limit, or a concept based on your life  experiences.  You do know, of course, that every person's life experiences are very different from the next person's, so his or her idea of 'tradition' will be different than yours.

For example, you married a divoriced woman who had a child from a previous marriage. Many people (including your grandparents) would initially agree with me that your arrangement is not at all their idea of what a 'traditional' marriage or family should resemble, and in fact, your grandparents at first did not approve of your marriage. 

How far back do YOU want to go in history - and American history, at that - to make your idea of 'traditional' acceptable, yet according to your standards, my perception of a family is unacceptable.

I mean, honestly!  How far back in history do you want to travel?

Can women 
still vote?

Are black people still free?


Exactly how far back should we travel in time order to make YOUR relationship (with your previously divorced wife with her child) acceptable, but my relationship and my family - according to YOU - is invalid?

Before we venture to the next subject, let's take a look at 'traditional'  families from around the world.  You are aware, of course, that there IS a much bigger world out there than just Houston, TX.  You are also aware that any other family unit in that world is just as valid - and in some cased, probably MORE valid than your own. If you can't accept a single gay man - or a gay couple (imagine that!), a single Lesbian or a Lesbian COUPLE - raising a child, I am aware of many societies on this planet whose traditions and 'norms' would blow your narrow, constricted brain out the back of your skull.
Dr. Andrew Willis (and we'll cover that "Dr." thing in just a moment!), you must know that the details of a family do not at all matter.  

Two dads. Two moms. A single dad. A single mom.  A mom and a dad.  A grandpa. An uncle. An aunt. ALL happy, healthy families on this planet, no matter their details, are just as valid as your own.

In fact, they might be a little more 
valid than your own.

Picture this, if you will.  A man and a woman gets married.  A few months later, the woman discovers she is pregnant.  She really didn't want to have a baby, but, hey!  They baby is on the way, so to outward appearances, 'we' have to look like we are thrilled about our "new, expanding family."  Do you, 'Dr.' Willis, have any idea how many babies initially aren't wanted, yet they are born to a 'traditional family'?  Many of the parents grow up, and raise a healthy family.  Many parents wanted to have sex, but they didn't want to have 
children.

THE PRODUCT - THE CHILDREN - FROM THIS TYPE OF FAMILY WILL ALWAYS 
SUFFER! 

Now, consider this:

When a gay / Lesbian couple adopt a child, they have the 
child - from the start - because THEY WANT THE CHILD IN THEIR LIVES.  There is quite a difference between accidentally having a child, and purposefully seeking to raise and love a child.  In case you can't put "2 and 2" together, Dr.' Willis, the child that is wanted, and adopted by the gay couple (from a straight woman / couple who didn't want the child in the first place!) will have a better, more stable, happier, more loving home.  

Trust me when I tell you this:

*I* came from a 'traditional' home.  One mother - and boy, is she a Mother 
_____, one whipped-assed father, and a all 4 of my siblings are jacked up as Hell.

In my immediate family, alone, there are 2 thieves, one armed robber (6 years in prison), and one famous serial killer (Look him up for yourself: Donald Leroy Evans is my mother's cousin.)


I would have been eternally grateful for a single parent, or a gay couple as my parents, rather than live with a 'traditional' family like that. 

(Being born with several physical challenges, I overcame my disabilities, and even exceeded my 'normal' peers.  Were my 'traditional' parents proud of me? Hell to the NO!  They were - and still are - so jealous of my accomplishments that they can't see straight.  In MY belief system, such jealous individuals will crackle and pop when they burn in Hell.  I could point out more examples of what this 'traditional' family did to me, but I believe that even you can get the point I am trying to get across to you.)

If you will, please gather the statistics relating to the number of children who have been horribly mentally or physically abused - or both! - or even killed by either parent in a "traditional" family.  Next, please assemble data on single parents (whether they be gay or straight), and gay / lesbian couples who have adopted children.  What is the number of abuse / murder cases pertaining to the 'non-traditional' families compared to the 'traditional' families?  Do you get the general direction in which I am headed, or do you need ME to get the necessary data for you?  BTW - that Bible that you like to pull in your favor (Leviticus, I think it is!) says that if any woman is not a virgin, and she wants to get married, she should be put to death.  Is your wife still alive?

At the end of this blog entry, we will cover Leviticus in a 'bit' more detail.

A visual aide:





Dr. Rev. Pastor Minister Andrew J Willis, I am aware of a 'Baptist church' in Kansas that would love to hire you as their mascot!

BTW - that Bible that you like to pull in your favor (Leviticus, I think it is!) says that if any woman is not a virgin, and she wants to get married, she should be put to death.  Is your wife still alive?

At the end of this blog entry, we will cover Leviticus in a 'bit' more detail.

__________________________________________________


Andrew Willis:
"Bro, you are not the only homosexual friend on my Facebook or in my life. You are the only one with no class, however."

My response:




First, I'm not your 'Bro."  However, I do have brothers, and at least one of them is as big of a bigot as you are.  You are not alone in your endeavor to persecute and oppress a group of people that did you no wrong. There are other Hoosiers and Jesus-pushers in your camp, but we'll cover the 'religion' thing a bit later. 

(There are more comparisons between you and my brother, but I don't need to 
'go there'. I can fight this battle without it.)

Whenever somebody says either one of these equally offensive statements, "I'm not prejudiced!  I have lots of black friends!" or, as in your case, "Y
ou are not the only homosexual friend on my Facebook", two images flash quickly through my mind's eye.

1) A Token
2) A child holding a Mason jar, lid on tightly, filled with fireflies.

The token:


"Tokenism is the policy or practice of making a perfunctory gesture toward the inclusion of members of minority groups. This token effort is usually intended to create a false appearance of inclusiveness and deflect accusations of discrimination. Typical examples include:

A) purposely hiring a black person in a mainly white group
B) hiring a woman in a traditionally male occupation.
c) including a gay person in a straight situation.

Classically, token characters have some reduced capacity compared to the other characters and may have bland or inoffensive personalities so as to not be accused of stereotyping negative traits. Alternatively, their differences may be overemphasized or made "exotic" and glamorous."

I have one thing to ask you at this point, Rev. Dr. Pastor Minister Andrew J Willis:

After reading the description of "tokenism" do these actions scream YOU, or what?


"Look, Ma!  I caught one!"

Without fail, every time I hear that "you are not the only homosexual friend, I imagine a small child running with cupped hands to his parents while visiting a local park.  As he approaches his parents, carefully parting his tightly cupped hands only enough to permit a quick peek inside, with great enthusiasm, he exclaims, "Look, ma!  I caught one!", and he shows her a flickering firefly or a terrified baby toad.

My point is this:

When I talk about my friends, I don't say, "I have this straight friend."  I say, "This PERSON is my friend."  I don't purposefully single out a person's sexuality when casually discussing my friend with another, so why would you point out my sexuality such as, "
you are not the only homosexual friend on my Facebook or in my life."?  Actually, that was both a trick question and a rhetorical question, for the simple fact that my intent was to trap you in your own lair, and because I already know the correct answer.

The correct answer is simple.  In your constricted mind, you see the fact that I am gay as more than one core, defining factor in my life.
Because you are a bigot, you think it is your business, and in fact, your job to define MY relationships with other people, and you think you have the authority and the right to define the person in which I should be attracted to, or the person that I love.

I 'hate' to be the barer or bad news, but unfortunately, somebody has to do the dirty work:
We don't need nor want your approval, your definition of class and we don't care about your belief system. Approval is not something you are entitled to give. Thank you for re-educating yourself, and thank you for NOT misleading the gullible people that are unfortunately wasting money because they believe that you can give them something that they can't find on their own (but more on that later....)


________________________________________________________________________

When I first became re-acquainted with you, in good 'Give them the benefit of the doubt" fashion, I assumed what appeared to be arrogance in your character was merely over zealous confidence.  Now, I am 100% confident that you truly are arrogant as Hell.  No confidence - just arrogance. 

I do hope any other of your "homosexual friends" find the spine they deserve, and that they love and respect themselves enough that they realize that there are many - MANY - other people in this world who will treat them better than a "Fair Weather Friend with Agendas". You are a hidden poison, operating under the guise of "God / Jesus", and many people don't have the wherewithal to look just under the surface.  We don't need a magnifying glass to see the evidence.  

Any other gay person in your vicinity - God forbid - needs to realize that being in your presence can not be of any good to them, and only serves to oppress the individual. There is nothing that you have to offer that a gay (or straight!) needs, and definitely you offer them nothing that they can't find - of better quality - within themselves.


Rev. Dr. Pastor Minister Andrew J Willis said:
 "You are the only one ('homosexual friend') with no class, however." (Take 2 ! )


My response:

With 100% assurance, I can say that there isn't a single gay person alive - or dead, as far as that goes - that can say that we want or need you to classify or rank any of us.  Hell-to-the-no! You simply aren't qualified to do so! 

Quite frankly, you have already done quite enough ranking and judging gay people, thank you very much, so I will speak on the behalf of every gay person on the planet when I say, "You have done enough, already!  Thanks for your 'help'!"

On a second note, I can also tell you that I don't need a judgmental, oppressive bigot who spews forth his crap from Houston, TX (or where ever the Hell you are holed up!) telling me the definition of "Class".  Ya can't define something that you know nothing about.  Are you following along, or do you need a pictorial?

Oh, Hell!  In case you are fumbling with the details,let me put it in plain English for you:
"Don't look down your nose at me, you arrogant, bigoted bastard!"  
Did you pick up on my subtle hint?

Andrew Willis:
"I do not post things on your page that would offend you or your friends. I will not permit you to do it on mine. So, you can choose to make one more big, disrespectful splash before I delete you. Or, we can remain respectful friends. I love you and your family. I will delete for the sake of little kids on my page. Let's class it up."

My response:

You truly are a jerk in blind, blatant denial, aren't you?

What the Hell do you think this entire issue is about?  It's about the fact that you DID post something offensive. You might recognize the photograph at the beginning of this blog entry.

The problem is this:  You didn't think I had the balls enough to react to your bigotry (Chick-Fil-A, need I say more?), or being the genuine asshole that you are, you REALLY don't care who you offend, as long as your 'congregation' pays your wages. 

I don't need nor want your approval. And approval is not something you are entitled to give.

Re: "We can remain respectful friends."

First, we have to BE friends before we can REMAIN friends.  That is usually the order in which events usually occur.  Secondly, I will never, ever allow anyone with your belief system anywhere near my life.  That is one truth in which you can rest assured.  

I have only one life to live.  This life is not a dress rehearsal. When the day arrives that I have to answer for the way I spent my valuable time on this Earth, one thing that I **absolutely, unequivocally** will not have to say is that I wasted my valuable time in the presence of hate and bigotry, and / or that I spent any time at all anywhere near a person who thought they had more of a right to be on this planet than his fellow man, or that he is 'better' than somebody else, or that his life is any more valuable or legitimate than any other persons.  I know for a fact that out of 7 Billion people currently on this planet, I don't have to waste my time or dignity by surrounding myself with people like you.  There *are* loving people who are caring, uplifting, and they have good souls. Thanks for your inquiry, but I will spend my time with the latter group, rather than the former.

Judge Judy Sheindlin says, "Always stick by your family - UNLESS they bring you down. In such case, DROP THEM!"  Out of my entire family, I have 2 relatives (one sister and one cousin) that I have maintained contact with.  Putting it very mildly, the all the other individuals have done nothing to improve themselves, and in fact, their characters have gotten worse as the years go by.  They have done nothing, and they will do nothing that makes me - or one second - want to be in their company.  I dropped my family like a hot rock years before Judge Judy had a television show, but, at any rate - I took the good Judge's advice, and choose to surround myself with good people.I kicked one of my distant cousins off my FaceBook Friend's list just yesterday for promoting hate. In the beginning, when I accepted her 'Friend Request', I knew, at some point, she was going to hang herself with the rope I handed her.  She did.  If I can't tolerate bigots in my own family, I certainly don't want them on my Friend's List.

If I dumped the genetic group of family that I was born into (read: family), what chance in Hell do you think you have of maintaining any space in my world?  Nada.

Re: "I will delete for the sake of little kids on my page."

If 'little kids' see something on an internet site that is offensive, that is their parent's failure, not mine.  Even though I am really beginning to have doubts, I do believe you should be at least intelligent enough to figure that one out for yourself.  If you are not, I am prepared to break it down for you.

That notwithstanding, any children viewing your page need to know that there are better role models than a bigot who uses God as a shield. "Man of God" is a self-bestowed title that is - more often than not - horribly abused.  One thing this world does NOT need any more of is small, impressionable open minds growing up to become the small, constricted, bigoted prison that you have created for yourself, and anybody else guilable enough to fall within your trap. 

Re: "Class it up"

It is going to take more than you, or anything you have to offer to truly provoke me, but I will have to tell you that you really need to get the Hell over your arrogant self, but I know that getting over yourself will take some time to accomplish.  Here is an easier task for you to complete:

KISS MY OVER-TANNED ASS!

How's that for class, Buttercup?

I don't need an arrogant prick like yourself telling me to do ANYTHING. In fact, you can pretty much go fuck yourself.


Would you take instruction from Charles Manson, Adolph Hitler, Osama bin Laden, or Adolph Hitler - just to name a few?
Likewise, I absolutely will not take instruction from you, an arrogant, over-stuffed, self-centered, hateful bigot.  Andrew Willis, before you can be better than me, you have to be as good as me, and right now, you are treading water like the Titanic Swim Team. Good God, you need to get a grip on reality!

What is the difference between a KKK member, Charles Manson or Hitler and a preacher (or average citizen!) who looks harmless, but harbors such bigotry?

The answer:

On any day of the week, I would rather have a KKK member standing in my front lawn, in full garb with a burning cross than one of these closeted bigots. 

Why? The KKK (or other haters) are visible to the naked eye. The outcome of your fight with a danger that is readily apparent should be more successful than getting in a fight with someone who looks 'innocent', but in fact, is not.The following video is another visual aide.  Granted, the subject at hand is different (racists), but the idea is the same:  hidden prejudice and bigotry.

In this Designing Women episode, Mary Jo Shively is contemplating dating a 
black man. She isn't fully aware of her racist beliefs. At 12:38 in this video, the black man says, "And incidentally, I'd take a man in a sheet any day over you. I know where he stands!" 


'Rev. Dr. Pastor Minister Andrew J Willis, I'd take a man in a sheet any day over you.  HE KNOWS WHERE HE STANDS and I KNOW WHERE HE STANDS. One of two of these statements are true. You decide which statement more accurately describes your situation. 1) You know you are a prejudiced bigot. 2) You are a prejudiced bigot, and you don't know you are. (Like Mary Jo in the above video didn't know she was a racist, but in fact, she still is.) The fact that you are a prejudiced bigot that is hiding behind Jesus / God is not debatable.  The photo at the beginning of this blog entry proves that you are a bigot. ________________________________________________

Andrew J Willis
wrote:

"Yowzer! I've just been cited for opposite direction on a one way street - Although the signs said two way. Turns out tolerance is not mutually acceptable. My friend, I have no doubt there's a good reason for your very strong feelings. I still love you, your family and my memories of both. Thanks for respecting my space. (on Facebook)." My response... well... Actually, a friend that ran to my rescue said it best:

Mark Robinett:
To "be tolerant" means, "I don't like you or what you're doing, but to 'keep the peace', I will put up with you." No, baby. Not this one. In no way do I want to be attached to anyone who thinks they have to 'just put up with me." There are entirely too many people on this planet to be around those who "just put up with me" because they feel as they have to do so. That's not much fun for anybody involved, if you know what I mean, and is entirely unnecessary and  avoidable. You are absolutely correct, "tolerance is not mutually acceptable." I will never 'tolerate' hate and bigotry, no matter how much you try to disguise it.  The fact that you would down-play Michael's feeling and the very good reasons that he has for defending the very core of his being means you *really* don't 'get it.' Dr. Phil says, "Either you get it, or you don't." I don't think you do - and I don't think you ever will."

Andrew J Willis
said:
"Agreed. That is what I find so distasteful about you posting on a total strangers page. And, uninvited. On the southside of Chicago where I come from, we call that an inconsiderate jerk, when kids are listening. Other things when they're not. Make no mistake, my friend, you are the silly caricature of a bigot you loathe. You do not know me. Dr. Phil, and Dr. Andrew, call that a moron. Your hate filled diatribe against a stranger is why we will swing by the next chick fil a and order nuggets we don't need. Meanwhile, I'll happily buy you a ticket to Dubai if you'd like to put some real substance behind your emotional protestations. ;-)

My response:


I know it will never become apparent to are slipping further down that slope, 
but for some reason, I still feel like I need to point out the danger to you.  I do have to ask you: "Do you honestly think it is wrong for a total stranger to help someone in need?" If you DO think it is wrong (and I believe you do), then you are sicker than I originally gave you credit, and I am not prepared to go to the depths that you need to help you heal yourself of that affliction.
Have you seen the prime time TV show "What Would You Do?" With ABC's John 
Quinones?  From the 'standards' that you have shown to me - or the lack, thereof - I can surmise that you would be    the person that remains at his table in the restaurant, not 'getting involved' in a situation between individuals that are 'strangers' to you. Some people think modern art is pretty. Other people think it is an eye sore.   You think getting involved, and helping your fellow man is 'being an  inconsiderate jerk', and I see your belief that "everybody should mind his own business" as weak, cowardly and self-centered. (Actually, I believe your problem with another person coming to my defense is not in their assistance, in general.  I am wise to your type, and I know that there is more to the situation that that.  People such as youself instinctually despise anybody who has the balls enough to stand up to your bad behavior, standards, and the general manner in which you try to overpower individuals.)
The rest of that last comment that you made (moron.... diatribe... silly caricature...loathe), etc, is can be chalked up to my previous paragraph.  In the minds and hearts of your followers, your words have POWER.  I know that you are just a wordsmith, and not the best in your category.  I can see 'the jerk behind the curtain', while you still continue to snowball those poor, gullible people who are paying your wages. You are correct, however, as I previously stated:

With the most righteous anger I can hurl in your direction, I loathe...abhor... abominate... despise 
ANY AND ALL PERSONS who think their life or their relationships with another individual is more legitimate, more valid or more worthy than an individual who has done no harm to anyone. I have no problem despising Bigots and haters. It is in our genetics to have a natural disdain for evil, and those who choose to spew it, whether they regurgitate their hate openly, honestly and freely, or they hide behind an imaginary shield - such as a Church, etc - as they disgorge themselves of that evil in a less conspicuous, oozing manner. In a cowardly attempt to 'throw the ball back in my court', I have recently had a person *try* to blast me for....uh.... hating bigots and haters.

If, for example, you put a wild rabbit in the same fenced area as a dog, that 
rabbit will instinctually do everything within his power to escape the situation.  The dog could be asleep - or even dead - and the rabbit would still be terrorized.  Why?  Genetically, that rabbit knows that the dog is a predator, and being in the vicinity of a predator is NEVER a good thing.   When I am faced with hate, greed, jealousy, laziness and bigotry (just to name a few!), I don't even have to stop and think about the situation.  I will "come up fighting".   Those that try to tell me "Don't hate the player, hate the game" are in the same boat as the individuals who try to bust me out for hating HATERS / BIGOTS.  Those people simply don't want you to see it coming when they move in to take anything that is of importance to you.  As for me and my house, we are too quick for that tired game.   News bulletin: It is perfectly acceptable to hate bigots, haters, and any other person whose intent is to do you harm, in whatever form or fashion that they choose to deliver the damage. I hate Hitler.  I hate Osama bin Laden.  I hate Saddam Hussein.  And I will readily hate anybody else who oppresses or harms other individuals that have done no wrong to you.
________________________


I'm hip to that "Choice" bullshit, too.  Homosexuality is found in over 450 
species of animals, but homophobia is found in only one.  Do you care to guess which one?  ___________________________________

While you're clearing up this misunderstanding, I would like for you to include an explanation as to why you think another person's sexuality, relationship, job, benefits, children, family, etc, etc, etc, is any of your damned business, in the first place.


Rev. Dr. Minister Pastor Andrew J Willis
said, "On the southside of Chicago where I come from, we call that an 
inconsiderate jerk, when kids are listening. Other things when they're not."

My response:


Eventually, if I wait long enough, you will bust yourself out.  If we are 
keeping score, you have busted yourself out many times during our exchange, but let's concentrate on the current subject. I am interested in the "and other things when they're not." part of your last statement. Surely you jest if you allow yourself to think for one second that I am naive enough to think that you aren't just as two-faced with this subject as you are the rest of your life, and your dealings with the unfortunate souls who are misguided enough to place their trust in you.  Fortunately for you and unfortunately for anybody in your 'congregation', their filters are on tight.  There isn't much 'wiggle room' there.  They have intentionally blinded themselves into not seeing 'the rest of you', which is actually more important than the facade you plaster over yourself before and after  you take their money. My family will NEVER, EVER admit that I, Michael J Keller, was born without those filters.  I have always been able to see "the idiot behind the curtain". Andrew - are you following along, or do you need me to make myself a little more clear for you?

Another gift that I was given at birth is that under no circumstances am I obliged to blindly believe or trust a person's word or actions solely because somebody tells me something, preaches to me, or has a title given to them - or given a title to themselves!  Without fail, I do my own homework.  I have challenged everything I have ever been told by anybody from the time I was able to form a conscious thought.  Along the same train of thought, I never automatically give respect, trust, love, friendship, credibility, etc. They are earned and maintained on a continuing basis, and never given by default.  You blew your cover a few days ago when you decided to show your ass, and tell the world that you are a bigot.  
____________________________________________

Let's hash the "Dr. Phil / Dr. Andrew Willis" issue:

You need to stop. No. Really.  You do need to stop.  I am physically revolted at the very idea that you would even use "Dr. Phil / Dr. Andrew Willis" in the same sentence.   You do understand that Dr. Phil McGraw graduated in 1975 from Midwestern State University with a Bachelor of Arts in psychology. He went on to earn a Master of Arts in experimental psychology in 1976, and a Doctor of Philosophy in clinical psychology in 1979 at the University of North Texas.

DR. PHIL IS A 
REAL DOCTOR WITH THREE VERY REAL DEGREES - FROM VERY REAL UNIVERSITIES!

Don't you dare try to ride in on this man's coat tail!
If you will do even the most minimal homework, you will find that Dr. Phil has **never, ever** said anything about gay relationships, gay adoptions or gay marriage - or GAY PEOPLE!  Dr. Phil is not a stupid man.  Rev. Dr. Pastor Minister Andrew J Willis, I can't say the same is true for you.
While we're on the subject, let's cover the Rev. Billy Graham:

“Cautious even in his more active years, Billy Graham now seeks to shun all 
public controversies – preferring a simple message of LOVE AND UNITY through Jesus Christ. Asked about gay marriage, for instance, Graham replied that “I don’t give advice. I’m going to stay off these hot-button issues.” The sentence below sums it up. Wouldn’t it be wonderful if all in the  religious community adopted this simple premise: “I don’t throw rocks at anybody,” he said. “That’s not my message. My message is the Gospel of Christ.”
(Said with tongue firmly in my cheek!):

"Dr. Rev. Minister Pastor Andrew Willis, first, Dr. Phil is the real DOCTOR in 
this comparison.  (Note his opinion on gay relationships, etc), and secondly, the Rev. Billy Graham is the REAL minister.  He is more successful than you, and he has lived more life than you. Don't you think you need to get off your high horse, and take a lesson? There is a Dr. mentioned on this page, and he's not you!  
Dr. Rev. Minister Pastor Andrew J Willis, I have one last statement to send in 
your direction:

When our exchange started, your "idiot light" was merely flickering now and 
again.   Now, your idiot light is full-on, and it's glaring!

___________________________________________________

In closing, I will leave you this letter, written to Dr. Laura Schlesinger, who appears to be an authority on the book of Leviticus in the Bible.

Several years ago, I was a gullible, uneducated fan and follower of Dr. Laura before I learned of her idiocy, and her position on gay individuals. "Once bitten, twice educated, baby!"  You don't need to tell me twice!  Once I learned who Dr. Laura REALLY is, I quickly dropped any association and any and all support that I ever had for her.

(In a couple days, I will cover the 'religion thing', in general, in an update at a later time.  When I do include that section, I will delete this paragraph, but at this point, I am tired, and I am out of time.) ________________________________________________

 On her radio show, Dr. Laura said that, as an observant Orthodox Jew, 
homosexuality is an abomination according to Leviticus 18:22, and cannot be condoned under any circumstance. The following response is an open letter to Dr. Schlesinger, written by a US man, and posted on the Internet. It's funny, as well as quite informative:

"Dear Dr. Laura:


Thank you for doing so much to educate people regarding God's Law. I have 
earned a great deal from your show, and try to share that knowledge with as many people as I can.

When someone tries to defend the homosexual lifestyle, 
for example, I simply remind them that Leviticus 18:22 clearly states it to be an abomination. End of debate. I do need some advice from you, however, regarding some other elements of God's Laws and how to follow them.

1. Leviticus 25:44 states that I may possess slaves, both male and female, 
provided they are purchased from neighboring nations. A friend of mine claims that this applies to Mexicans, but not Canadians. Can you clarify? Why can't I own Canadians?

2. I would like to sell my daughter into slavery, as sanctioned in Exodus 
21:7. In this day and age, what do you think would be a fair price for her?

3. I know that I am allowed no contact with a woman while she is in her period 
of menstrual uncleanliness - Lev.15: 19-24. The problem is, how do I tell? I have tried asking, but most women take offense.

4. When I burn a bull on the altar as a sacrifice, I know it creates a 
pleasing odor for the Lord - Lev.1:9. The problem is my neighbors. They claim the odor is not pleasing to them. Should I smite them?

5. I have a neighbor who insists on working on the Sabbath. Exodus 35:2 
clearly states he should be put to death. Am I morally obligated to kill him myself, or should I ask the police to do it?

6. A friend of mine feels that even though eating shellfish is an abomination, 
Lev. 11:10, it is a lesser abomination than homosexuality. I don't agree. Can you settle this? Are there 'degrees' of abomination?

7. Lev. 21:20 states that I may not approach the altar of God if I have a 
defect in my sight. I have to admit that I wear reading glasses. Does my vision have to be 20/20, or is there some wiggle-room here?

8. Most of my male friends get their hair trimmed, including the hair around 
their temples, even though this is expressly forbidden by Lev. 19:27. How should they die?

9. I know from Lev. 11:6-8 that touching the skin of a dead pig makes me 
unclean, but may I still play football if I wear gloves?

10. My uncle has a farm. He violates Lev.19:19 by planting two different crops 
in the same field, as does his wife by wearing garments made of two different kinds of thread (cotton/polyester blend). He also tends to curse and blaspheme a lot. Is it really necessary that we go to all the trouble of getting the whole town together to stone them? Lev.24:10-16. Couldn't we just burn them to  death at a private family affair, like we do with people who sleep with their in-laws? (Lev. 20:14)

I know you have studied these things extensively and thus enjoy considerable 
expertise in such matters, so I'm confident you can help.

Thank you again for reminding us that God's word is eternal and unchanging.


Your adoring fan,

James M. Kauffman, Ed.D.
Professor Emeritus,
Dept. Of Curriculum, Instruction, and Special Education University of Virginia

P.S. (It would be a damn shame if we couldn't own a Canadian.)

__________________________________________________


I'm beginning to believe that I could have saved myself a couple hours of time, and I should have posted this pic at the beginning of this short book, and I should have 'called it a day', and I should have been done with it:
(I'll update the 'general religion' section of this blog in a couple days.)

 - Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment