Pages

Monday, September 23, 2013

Good for you, Honey!

Mark and I were shopping at a local Schnuck's grocery store (old Ladue, MO ladies get horny, too!)...

An obviously well endowed gentleman turned in to the isle that we were in, and this gent's blessings were apparent, most likely, even to Helen Keller.





There was an old woman in the same isle.  She looked down at his...er....stuff... and she gasped slightly.  At the same time, a young woman walked around the corner of the isle and joined him. 

The old lady (probably in her 80's) walked up to the young lady, she fervently patted the young miss on her shoulder, and the only thing she exclaimed was:

"Good for you, Honey!  Good for you!"... and the older lady went on about her business!

I almost wet myself right then and there in a grocery store!

 I had to sit down in the deli until I could get the tears out of my eyes from laughing at her honesty and frankness.



- Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment