Pages

Friday, February 7, 2014

Take one down, Pass it around!


                          (Electron Microscope photo of a virus!!)

Due to absolutely no choice of my own, Habba Syndrome has become my life partner since birth. As any other person with Habba Syndrome can tell you - and the few doctors that actually know what I'm talking about also know that we know where every public restroom is between St. Louis and Chicago, etc!
There is one of these toe 'assists' in every Whole Foods store, but I have become so naturally adept at using my shirt sleeve, etc, on door handles that I rarely even notice these conveniences.

I haven't had 
a cold in a couple years, and I haven't had the flu for over 20 years. 

I'm not a germaphobe - it's just that I venture out of my house maybe once a week.

I can get the crap that the 'shiny, happy people' are flinging around to each other, much quicker than the average person.
I don't think it's 'cute' when you walk into a work place, and people are cheerfully describing the line-up through the office that the recent virus took. For example:



"George had it first. Then he gave it to Mary. Mary gave it to Scott and Scott gave it to JoAnn."


You people aren't  passing around  someone's  newborn, coochie-coo, cuddly baby, you are swapping sick-assed fucking **VERMIN!!**

Just pull up some images of what germs and viruses look like under strong magnification if you doubt me. No, not "cuddly" AT ALL!!

Some people REALLY REALLY need a serious hobby

When I DO get sick, every breath I take until I am well, I am cursing the jackass that planted that seed on an escalator rail! When one has severe, non-medically responsive Bipolar Type II *AND* severe (again, non-responsive) anxiety and panic disorders, one does **NOT** like trying to get a nostril open to breathe!! 

I quite literally feel as if I am suffocating, and then I have suicidal, severe panic attacks.

Keep y'all's damned vermin to yourselves, just because YOU might be as inconsiderate as Hell and as lazy as fuck doesnt mean I am the same!!

I don't (Ever!!) touch:

* Store door handles
* Escalator rails
* Shopping cart handles.
* Anything in a bathroom, and if I can't avoid it, I have no hand / face contact until I can scrub my hands.
* The same thing goes with key pads at the checkout counter. Somebody that just had his finger up his sick-assed nose could have just put his PIN in that device.

For those of you yelling, OH, big deal!", I hope you enjoy the Walgreens check-out line as you're buying stock in Robitussin!

As for me and my camp, I do not enjoy wasting life, my time and my money while swapping vermin with complete strangers - or with friends and relatives!!  The issues that my genetic pool have thrown enough at me to deal with on a daily basis.  I don't need to be in pain and misery because other people are inconsiderate of everybody else around themselves.

Trust me. You can find something better to do with your time, money and energy that will serve to better beautiful the world!

PEACE!!
- Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment